Some users are receiving an error message stating, “Access Denied,” when trying to register for an event, we recommend:
Unfortunately, this is a caching issue beyond our control. Please feel free to contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Clearing your browser history/cache,
- Use a Private Window if you are using Microsoft Edge, or
- Use an Incognito Window if you are using Chrome
Except for SPEAKERS, regular IN PERSON registration for the Annual Meeting has closed. Any IN PERSON registrations received will not be processed. However, you may still register for the VIRTUAL Options.
NOW VIRTUAL: The Pre-Meeting Symposium, Presidents' Trust Symposium, and "Contemporary Issues" Breakfast have changed from IN PERSON to VIRTUAL.
A Hybrid Meeting
While we hope to see many of you in Washington, DC, we will also offer a virtual component for those unable to join us in person. The plenary sessions and some concurrent sessions will be live-streamed. All conference participants will be able to view recordings of these sessions after the meeting.
Since the 2022 Annual Meeting will be a hybrid event, you will be given the option of selecting between the in-person and virtual formats during registration.
The Forum on Open Learning and ePortfolios will be an entirely virtual event and will be held on Monday, January 24, 2022.
All program times listed are Eastern Time (Schedule at a Glance).
Need more information about the meeting, including registration rates and cut-off dates? Click here.
Questions about registration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the Annual Meeting program? Contact email@example.com.
Problems with logging in or creating an account? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure your rate by registering and paying on or before the December 17, 2021 Early Bird deadline!
By registering, I agree to the following conditions:
- Registrations are transferable within an institution at any time.
- My credit card will be charged for the correct (additional) registration rate if I select Team Registration, but am not part of a team of three or more from the same campus.
- My name, title, and institution will be on the online meeting attendee list that is available to all registrants. Email addresses or other contact information are not included. If you do not want wish your information included on this list, please indicate below.
- I understand that the AAC&U may record the sessions, and by registering I allow AAC&U permission to use these recordings.
- By choosing to register for the in-person portion of the Annual Meeting, I am voluntarily participating. I agree to hold AAC&U harmless and indemnify the Association from all claims, loss or damage to my personal property, health, liabilities, and costs, including attorney’s fees, as a result of my participation at the Annual Meeting, including travel to and from the meeting.
- The registration will be cancelled if payment in full is not received on or before January 4, 2022.
In order to attend the 2022 Annual Meeting in person, attendees must have received their final dose by January 5, 2022.
In addition, you will need to provide proof of vaccination and receive vaccine verification in order to attend in person.
Upload your vaccine information and obtain verification HERE.
Pay Later Policy
AAC&U offers a "Pay Later" payment option that allows registrants to defer payment.
- This option secures a registration slot, but it is not guaranteed until payment is received in full.
- The early-bird registration rate will be honored if we receive full payment by the early-bird cutoff date. If full payment is not received by this date, the registrant will be re-invoiced at the current applicable rate and a new invoice will be emailed.
- If payment is not received 15 business days (January 4, 2022) before the first day of the meeting, the registration will be cancelled.
- Payment can be made via credit card, check, or ACH (electronic payment).
The Pay Later Option is NOT available after January 4, 2022. Any registrations submitted with this option after that date will NOT be processed.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be requested 15 business days prior to the meeting start date by submitting a written request via email to email@example.com. A $125 cancellation fee will be charged. Please
allow 5-7 business days after acknowledgement of your request for your refund to be processed. You may transfer your registration to a colleague from the same institution at any time. To do so, the original registrant should submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be provided for cancellations received in writing or via email to email@example.com on or before January 4, 2022. A $125 processing fee will be deducted.
- No refunds will be made on any cancellations received after January 4, 2022.
Reservation weblink: https://book.passkey.com/e/50218949
Phone: 1-800-468-3571 - ask for the AAC&U group rate.
Click here for instructions paying your balance online via our secure website.