Some users are receiving an error message stating, “Access Denied,” when trying to register for an event, we recommend:
Unfortunately, this is a caching issue beyond our control. Please feel free to contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Clearing your browser history/cache,
- Use a Private Window if you are using Microsoft Edge, or
- Use an Incognito Window if you are using Chrome
A Hybrid Meeting
While we hope to see many of you in New Orleans, LA, we will also offer a virtual component for those unable to join us in person. The plenary sessions will be livestreamed, and some concurrent sessions will be offered virtually. All conference participants will be able to view recordings of these virtual sessions after the meeting.
Since the conference will be a hybrid event, you will be given the option of selecting between the in-person and virtual formats during registration.
The preconference workshops will be entirely virtual and will be held on Monday, March 14 and Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
Secure your rate by registering and paying on or before the February 27, 2022 early bird deadline!
All program times listed are Central Time (Schedule at a Glance).
Need more information about the meeting, including registration rates and cut-off dates? Click here.
Questions about registration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the program? Contact email@example.com.
Problems with logging in or creating an account? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering, I agree to the following conditions:
- Registrations are transferable within an institution at any time.
- My credit card will be charged for the correct (additional) registration rate if I select Team Registration, but am not part of a team of three or more from the same campus.
- My name, title, and institution will be on the online meeting attendee list that is available to all registrants. Email addresses or other contact information are not included. If you do not want wish your information included on this list, please indicate below.
- I understand that the AAC&U may record the sessions, and by registering I allow AAC&U permission to use these recordings.
- By choosing to register for the in-person portion of the Conference on Diversity, Equity, and Student Success, I am voluntarily participating. I agree to hold AAC&U harmless and indemnify the Association from all claims, loss or damage to my personal property, health, liabilities, and costs, including attorney’s fees, as a result of my participation at the Conference on Diversity, Equity, and Student Success, including travel to and from the meeting.
- The registration will be cancelled if payment in full is not received on or before March 2, 2022.
All in-person attendees must be fully vaccinated prior to arrival and will be required to provide proof of vaccination status prior to the start of the meeting.
Pay Later Policy
AAC&U offers a "Pay Later" payment option that allows registrants to defer payment.
- This option secures a registration slot, but it is not guaranteed until payment is received in full.
- The early-bird registration rate will be honored if we receive full payment by the early-bird cutoff date. If full payment is not received by this date, the registrant will be re-invoiced at the current applicable rate and a new invoice will be emailed.
- If payment is not received 15 days (March 2, 2022) before the first day of the meeting, the registration will be cancelled.
- Payment can be made via credit card, check, or ACH (electronic payment).
The Pay Later Option is NOT available after February 23, 2022. Any registrations submitted with this option after that date will NOT be processed.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be requested 15 business days prior to the meeting start date by submitting a written request via email to email@example.com. A $125 cancellation fee will be charged. Please allow 5-7 business days after acknowledgement of your request for your refund to be processed. You may transfer your registration to a colleague from the same institution at any time. To do so, the original registrant should submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be provided for cancellations received in writing or via email to email@example.com on or before February 27, 2022. A $125 processing fee will be deducted.
- No refunds will be made on any cancellations received after February 27, 2022.
Click here for instructions paying your balance online via our secure website.