STEM Instructional Innovations Necessitated by COVID-19: Evolution of Processes Post Pandemic
A Virtual Event Hosted by Coppin State University
Date: March 25, 2022
Questions about the event? Contact email@example.com.
Problems with login or creating an account? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Capital PKAL Regional Network Meeting! You must Sign In to register for the Capital PKAL Meeting.
- If you have an existing account with AAC&U, enter your login and password.
- If you do not currently have an account with AAC&U, you must create an account.
- If you have any difficulty logging in or registering, please contact email@example.com.
Once you are logged in, select the “Register Myself” button to begin the registration process. If registering others, select “Register Someone Else”.
By registering, I agree to the following conditions:
- I will notify organizers if my participation status changes and I can no longer attend the meeting. Notification will be provided at earliest convenience via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adjunct/non-tenure track faculty selecting the “Adjunct” option agree to attend a 30-minute listening session during lunch with a PKAL Facilitator during event.
PHOTOGRAPH AND VIDEO CONSENT
By registering, I hereby authorize the American Association of Colleges and Universities (AAC&U) to use photographs and video recordings, including video testimonials (optional), taken of me during the Capital PKAL Regional Network Meeting, and my name and likeness, for use in the AAC&U print and online news stories, reports, and publicity relating to the Institutes, as well as other AAC&U publications.