Teaching to Increase Diversity and Equity in STEM (TIDES) Institute
Thank you for your interest in the TIDES Institute! To register, you must Sign In to your AAC&U account. If you have an existing account with AAC&U, enter your login and password. If you do not currently have an account with AAC&U, you must create an account.
If you have any difficulty logging in or registering, please contact email@example.com. Once you are logged in, select the “Register Myself” or “Register Someone Else” button to begin the registration process.
The registration fee includes: institute tuition and curriculum materials, extended access to an institution coach, and four nights of single room accommodates at Lansdowne Resort. Registration is first-come, first-served.
Need more information about the meeting, including registration rates and cut-off dates? Click here.
Questions about registration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the TIDES Institute? Contact email@example.com.
Problems with logging in or creating an account? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure the best rates by registering and paying on or before the January 18, 2022 Early Bird deadline!
By registering, I agree to the following conditions:
- If applicable, my credit card will be charged for the registration fee(s).
- If paying by check or direct deposit, payment for the early bird registration must be postmarked by February 1, 2022; payment for the general registration rate by March 15, 2022.
- Refunds will be provided for cancellations received in writing or via e-mail to email@example.com on or prior to April 28, 2022. A $150 per person processing fee will be deducted for all cancellations made on or prior to April 28, 2022.
- After April 28, 2022, no refunds will be made on any cancellations received.
- Registrations are transferable within an institution.
- I understand my name, title, institution, and email will be in Institute program available to all registrants. If you do not want your information included on this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that the AAC&U photographer may capture my image within a session or during networking opportunities, and AAC&U has permission to use my image for AAC&U promotional or informational materials only. (If a registrant does not want her/his image used in any photo, please contact email@example.com.)
Upon checkout, all registrants will receive a receipt for their registration. A detailed registration confirmation for paid registrants or invoice for registrants selecting the Pay Later option will be sent within 24 hours.
All in-person attendees must be fully vaccinated at least two weeks prior to arrival and will be required to provide proof of vaccination status prior to the start of the meeting.
Pay Later Policy
AAC&U offers a "Pay Later" payment option that allows registrants to defer payment.
- This option secures a registration slot, but it is not guaranteed until payment is received in full.
- The early-bird registration rate will be honored if we receive full payment by the early-bird cutoff date. If full payment is not received by this date, the registrant will be re-invoiced at the current applicable rate and a new invoice will be emailed.
- If payment is not received 15 business days (May 27, 2022) before the first day of the meeting, the registration will be cancelled.
- Payment can be made via credit card, check, or ACH (electronic payment).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be requested on or prior to April 28, 2022 by submitting a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A $150 cancellation fee will be charged. Please allow 5-7 business days after acknowledgement of your request for your refund to be processed. You may transfer your registration to a colleague from the same institution at any time. To do so, the original registrant should submit a request via email to email@example.com.
Click here for instructions paying your balance online via our secure website.