The AAC&U Conference on Transforming STEM Higher Education uses its convening power and mission-level commitment to quality and inclusive excellence to advance undergraduate STEM education reform.
By registering, I agree to the following conditions:
- Refunds will be provided for cancellations received in writing or via e-mail to email@example.com by October 14, 2021. A $125 processing fee will be deducted.
- No refunds will be made on any cancellations received after October 14, 2021.
- Registrations are transferable within an institution at any time.
- My credit card will be charged for the correct (additional) registration rate if I select Team Registration, but am not part of a team of three or more from the same campus.
- My name, title, and institution will be on the online meeting registration list that is available to all registrants. E-mail addresses or other contact information are not included. If you do not want your information included on this list, please contact our support team via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that the AAC&U may record these virtual sessions, and by registering allow AAC&U permission to use these recordings.
Pay Later Policy
AAC&U offers a "Pay Later" payment option that allows registrants to defer payment. This option secures a registration slot, but it is not guaranteed until payment is received in full. If payment is not received 15 business days before the first day of the meeting, the registration will be cancelled. Payment can be made via credit card, check, or ACH (electronic payment). The early-bird registration rate will be honored with the "Pay Later" option if we receive the payment by the cut-off date noted on your invoice. Otherwise, the regular rate applies and a new invoice will be emailed to you.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be requested 15 business days prior to the meeting start date by submitting a written request via email to email@example.com. A $125 cancellation fee will be charged. Please
allow 5-7 business days after acknowledgement of your request for your refund to be processed. You may transfer your registration to a colleague from the same institution at any time. To do so, the original registrant should submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for instructions paying your balance online via our secure website.